As most of you know my mom was diagnosed with liver cancer in September of 2007. Well she had a resection of the mass in October of 2007. It has been one year and she is doing great!. I am so thankful that we were lead to a great doctor that would work fast and aggressive to get something done. When we went into the office; we were to see one doctor and then another doctor came in my Mom was like oh ...no I was to be seeing another doctor. I remember saying come on Mom just give him a chance if you do not like him we will see about switching. Well God knew what he was doing. Doctor Palma is such an amazing and wonderful man. He helped us understand and has been there to answer any questions that my mom has had.
Mom you are one tough lady. I hope to be as strong and determined as you when I grow up heehee The boys love their Noni more than anyone knows. We are very thankful........
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment