Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just when you think you have nothing......

you have a small watermelon. LOL Allen came in last night and said did you know that we have a watermelon growing in the garden haha I said that is a good one. Well sure enough Hestn and I went this am when we were watering and Daddy was right. Haydn saw it when he came home from school and thought it was way cool. It is small but hopefully it will grow big enough for the boys to eat. How cool is that gonna be. But I am so confused on what to do. I have not done anything and it has grown if I start taking care of it know will it die or grow. I guess we will see what happens. Stay tuned for that.



Here is what the garden looks like .........so sad. I have to pull weeds and get it ready for next year.

Tonight we went to National Night out at a friends house. The boys loved playing with their friends and of course Allen and I had a great time talking with friends. We stayed up way past the boys bed time but that is fun to do sometimes.



While we were there Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom called to tell us that they are on their way. Yay! I can't wait to see them.

No comments: