Thursday, October 23, 2008

Got a package

The Raborn's LOVE getting packages! LOL Well as I was trying to open it. I could tell that all 3 of the boys could smell something inside for them. I had Cowboy sniffing the box trying to knock it out of my hand. Haydn and Hestn telling me to hurry. All the while I am trying to get through all the TAPE!! Love ya Aunt Sharon. Boy were they all right we got lots of goodies and well one not so goody!
I will have to tell everyone the story so you will understand what it is about. When Uncle Tom and Aunt Sharon were here we made dinner. I made Spanish rice and beans and Allen made the meat. Well at dinner time we sit down to eat and Uncle Tom is looking kinda strange so I start asking what's up? He says what kind of rice is that? I said Spanish rice.....Uncle Tom informed me not the kind that he is use to having. Well enough said... LOL I am the one from TEXAS we know how to make Spanish Rice and it ain't with celery!!!!!! LOVE ya Uncle Tom!!!

Thank you very much for all our goodies! Love ya


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all likd what you got! Uncle Tom will have to send you the reipe of what all he mixes with the rice.... HA HA.
Love ya Aunt Sharon & Uncle Tom