Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Fall Tradition


I remember as a kid making caramel apples and I LOVED doing it and better yet eating them. So I have done this with the boys. Today we made our caramel apples and watched the Great Pumpkin. That is another Halloween must!!!

Here are the pictures of the boys making their apples and watching Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown













The boys are so excited...........they can not wait to see what the great pumpkin brings them.



It was to hard to Hestn to eat so he asked for his to be cut up


2 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Looks like fun...did you save me one. I bought stuff to make carmel apples...cupcakes and we are gonna carve a pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

Heather,
You are such a great mom.
Your Grandma use to make popcorn balls every year, she loved Halloween too. One year she dressed up and went “trick or treating” with us (the three little ones) and fell and broke her arm. Your Grandpa was none to happy about it when we called him from the hospital. I think that was the year your Aunt Brenda got married.
Thanks for the memories.
Love ya Aunt Sharon