Monday, September 15, 2008

We had a great surprise!

Well today was a cool nice weather day. It felt like fall well I am assuming because everyone that is not from here says that we do not know how fall is suppose to fell. Anyway it was nice and cool all day.

After school I took the boys to play at the park for a couple hours. It was so nice.

We got a call that James.... Allen's brother was gonna be in town for a day or so. The boys really do not get to see their uncle that much so they are always so excited to see him when they can. They really enjoy playing and tricking him. They did not get to see their cousin Hunter but hopefully next time they will. We had dinner and then came home and put them to bed. It was a bout 1 1/2 past their bed time I will try to let the sleep on a little tomorrow.

No comments: