Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday

Well today we have been doing the house duties; cleaning vacuuming,dusting you know all the stuff I really do not like to do. LOL Not really anything to tell y'all about but there is a little funny...........well not so funny but yeah it is

On our way back from eating this evening Haydn says his tummy is not feeling good and I tell him when we get home he can lay down and rest to see if that makes it better. He goes on to tell me that he has to go "potty" Out of no where Hestn says " Fuckin' Haydn" Well everyone is kinda like .....umm I do not think we heard him right so Haydn tell him "WHAT"? And again he repeats himself and starts giggling. Allen turns red and says do not say that again firmly to Hestn and Hestn looks sad with those puppy dog eyes and said "yes sir" I tell you these boys are something else; But we LOVE them so much

I hope everyone has a great week