turned into a chest X ray, no school for the rest of the week and a couple prescription. Haydn has pneumonia:( I thought I was gonna fall out when she said you have to take him to get a chest X ray either his asthma is acting up again or he has pneumonia) Haydn looked at me and said how bad is that gonna hurt. With the cutest panic face ever. We talked about he has had X rays before of his teeth and things started calming down. So when we went to get the X ray Haydn was a BIG boy and did great. He was still afraid but went and did it. Then after he said Mommy I was shaking but it did not hurt at all. We went back to the doctor and she showed us where the lungs should be clear but are starting to get cloudy:( Haydn thought it was cool how the x ray machine works and Hestn wanted to know when it was his turn...lol I can tell that Haydn is stating to feel better......Thank goodness
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope he feels better soon.. I always hate when our little ones are sick.
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment