Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So its been ALONG time....

Well lets just say life got in the way. LOL Everyone is laughing at me and saying....it's not so easy now is it (to work) Well the thing people are missing is that I STILL have all the responsibility as I did before but now I am work 2 JOBS!!!!!!! I have really enjoyed going back to work.

It has been an adjustment to the WHOLE family, we are hanging in there. I think that when we get our routine down all will be GREAT but it takes time.

Hestn is having a little trouble not being with Mommy ALL the TIME. He is doing so well with Ms Betty and I can tell that he really likes her. They have been going to Storytime, meeting with Noni for lunch and playing and having lunch at McD's.

Haydn has made ALL A's again this nine weeks!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO we are so proud of our lil man! Tomorrow he is doing the announcements at school and is SUPER excited about it ( I will have pics to share tomorrow)

My Mom is doing GOOD. She has had several Chemo treatments and has needed a couple blood transfusions but all in all is doing great! Losing all her hair was a hard topic but just let me say that she wears that bald head GREAT! Not that she goes out like that but she should cause it looks great! The boys have responded well with it. Hestn saw her and said AWESOME!!!!!! Before it ALL fell out the boys would tease her and say that she is gonna match Papaw! I will have to take some pics but not sure if she will let me post them but I will definitely have to scrap some :) Mom keep up that chin up and FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!! You are such a strong person Love ya

Cowboy well my lil Poke he is not so little anymore.....It has been raining so much that he has not been able to go out and run; so he has put on a couple pounds! And the fact that he thinks he needs a treat EVERYTIME he comes in doesn't help LOL He is such a good boy, for the most part. He has been working on his hoarding issues but can not control himself when it comes to ANYTHING chicken! (for all that did not know Cowboys went through a hoarding phase and EVERYTIME we left the house he would take trash and just put it in his kennel)

I will try not to be gone so long but till next time..........take care :)

2 comments:

~ Angie ~ said...

I am glad to see everything is going well.

Gary said...

about time we get some news girl! How did Haydn's anoucements go? Love ya'll

Gary