Friday, November 13, 2009

A lot has been happening in the Raborn family...

I have gone back to work...... that's right I will be working part time! I am super excited about going back to work. The best part is that with this job I will be able to still be active in the boys lives!!!


Hestn had his 4 year old well child check up and is doing GREAT!!!! He got 3 shots and was such a trooper! We were so proud, even though he said he wasn't gonna get anymore shots cause they hurt too BAD! He is so cute.



Haydn had a sleep study. He was a little apprehensive but Daddy went with him and we told him that it was like a night to have a sleep over with Daddy. He thought it was cool that they could know what is going on when you are sleeping. The ONLY thing that he was not too ok with the nose thingy! But he did well we will find out the results in a week or two. Way to go Haydn!!!
We have been redoing Haydn's room. We found these lockers and he wanted them in his room. The boys found that they can fit so they have been playing in them!

1 comment:

The Tate Family said...

WOW! You guys have been busy. Where are you going to be working?