Monday, October 26, 2009

What a Great Fall Fun Weekend

Allen & I went to the Wise Halloween Party Saturday night! It was much so fun. Thanks Wise family for hosting a fabulous party! Here is some pictures of the party and people doing their skit. Yep you herd that right we all did a skit!
Gale & Nate doing the "How to apply makeup" this skit was SOOOOOOO FUNNY!

Valley girl looking around and skater dude came ridding by and tripped! I HAD to save him!

Lily & Booby doing the vampire rap!

Allen & I dancing



South Texas MAIZE ~ We had a fun day at the maize today The boys getting ready for the Costume Contest
The boys won 2nd place
Listening to the rules of the maize
Here we go.......gonna try to find our way out
Haydn read a clue at marker 3

The field (maize)

Hestn shooting the corn cannon
Haydn shooting the corn cannon
the field they were shooting at

The boys getting ready to ride the barrel train
Here they go

The boys in the pumpkin patch
The boys & I
all of us
Hestn in the tall grass
Hestn & I
The boys on the hay ride

No comments: