When I woke up this morning Allen asked if I wanted to ride the motorcycle today. We got up and went and had a quick bite to eat then took a nice ride. It has been FOREVER!!! When we got back we did the normal Sunday cleaning and started working on the boys room. We want to paint and move things around. While doing laundry I got some scrap time. Here are a couple of the LO I did......Sunday, August 2, 2009
When I woke up this morning Allen asked if I wanted to ride the motorcycle today. We got up and went and had a quick bite to eat then took a nice ride. It has been FOREVER!!! When we got back we did the normal Sunday cleaning and started working on the boys room. We want to paint and move things around. While doing laundry I got some scrap time. Here are a couple of the LO I did......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment