Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Well Haydn did a funny today; thought I would share. I tell you my boys always come up with the funniest stuff! I was talking about scrapbooking and Haydn looks at Allen & says well when Mommy goes we can go to that Gentleman's Club. I stopped looked at him and said what? He said the one on the side of the highway...The sign says gentleman's club! O BOY!!!!! Don't you love when they can READ!! LOL I asked him what it was & he says I don't know but your in a Mommy group so I am sure they do things that men do. Like a lady group. I was trying to keep it together. It was so hard. After we let him tell us what he thought it was we told him what it was. He TURNED RED & said NO, NO I don't wanna go! I am gonna have to remember this when he gets older!

We went to Chuck E Cheese today with the Mattison's. We had a lot of fun. But we are so sad that Tyler is going back to his Mom's tomorrow! We will miss him & can't wait to see him again soon!

Don't forget if you would like to learn a couple techniques or just get out and do a page I will be teaching a class this Saturday Aug. 15th at the Scrapbook Haus @ 12pm. Call & get your spot it's not to late!