Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hestn asked us to take the training wheels off. So we did!!!!! He could not quite do it yet but I am sure that it will not be long. He will be off on 2 wheels!
He practiced a couple times then we put them back on so we could go on our evening bike ride!
Tonight was meet the teacher! Haydn liked his new teacher and was so excited to see that he knew lots of kiddos in his room!

Yesterday while ridding Haydn and Hestn ran into each other; busting Hestn's bike. He was so sad he turned to Allen and said " Dad, you can fix it right?" I did not think that it was gonna be able to be fixed but Allen did it. He got it back together so we could ride home. Today we went on a ride and Hestn was off roading and well it is BUSTED and there is no fixin' it now!
Look who is at our house....Itty! Noni & Papaw went on a little vacation so he is spending the weekend with us!
I found some old pics....Here is my LO. Man how time has flown!

1 comment:

Sally Lynn MacDonald-inkyheart said...

Good morning, Heather! My name is Sally Lynn MacDonald and I wanted to let you know YOU WON! What, you ask? The Prima Artist-Educator blog inagural prize giveaway!!! I haven't heard from you! I need your mailing address. Please send me a note at sallylynn@primamarketinginc.com. I hope to hear from you soon!