Happy Birthday Uncle Bubba!!!! Hope you had a great day!
Well today we just stayed around the house.....Hestn and I made a cake. Daddy & the boys pulled a stump out of the ground. They thought that was WAY COOL! Yesterday when Hestn was outside he wanted to make a beetle trap??? Not sure what that is but he told me he had to fill this bowl up with water...... Anyway this morning Hestn went out to see if there was anything in his beetle trap...look what he found?????? I don't know where he learned that from or if was just a fluke. But hey there was a beetle this morning! And it was HUGE!!!!!!
I can't believe that Haydn is gonna be in 2nd grade. We got back on our schedule this pm. Bedtime went well. The boys asked why they had to go to bed when it was still light? We knew that was gonna happen. LOL

1 comment:
Pretty Cool.. Boys are awesome fun :)
Post a Comment