Monday, June 1, 2009

Mojo

I am not sure where it went but it has gone! I so want it to come back. I have been trying to "fill my cup" (Thanks Nicole I loved that when I saw that on your blog) by reading magazines and looking online but nothing seems to work. I do know that I have not had a problem buying more stuff but I am starting to think that I would rather buy it then use it. Silly me so I am gonna try to force myself to sit down and so a little scarpin' today. I have decided no more buying till my Mojo comes back!

Last week Allen asked if I was ok cause I have not been doing much and then my brother came in town and said "hey, I have been reading your blog and what happen to the scrapin?" So here I go! Wish me luck!!!!

School is almost out this is Haydn's last week. The boys and I leave for Missouri in 3 weeks from today. We will be there for 4 weeks and then Allen will meet us up there for the last week. We are super excited. This is gonna be the boys 1st airplane ride and they are stocked!!!! I am a little nervous not about the boys I am sure they will do fine but I can only take so much stuff scrap stuff that is (I HAVE TO TAKE SOME SCCRAP STUFF) and I am not sure what to take ?????? Any ideas??????? I thought about taking card stuff and things like that but we will see.

No comments: