Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Hump day!

Ok so I got the "WORLD"S WORST MOM AWARD; today" BOOHOO!!!! I am so sad.....I forgot that today was the end of the year awards at Haydn school. Anyway he got two awards and he has done a great job in 1st grade. We are so proud of him.
Well I am not gonna say that it is my excuse but hey I can make myself feel better if I do....so Haydn's Birthday is in the summer(end part of summer but still in summer) He was a little disappointed that he could not celebrate with his friends. (some parents bring cupcakes to celebrate their child's birthday) Well I told Haydn that I would bring something so today was the day. I went to get cupcakes and all they had was mini cupcakes. Hestn said let's to Popsicle's so that is what we did. Hestn picked superhero Popsicles. All the kiddos seem to enjoy it. Haydn LOVED! But that is what was on my mind today so the award slipped my mind.
Haydn's class eating their popsicles
I have been scrapin' WOOHOO!!! Here are a few LO's for today



On the right page (looking at the pages) The green ornament that picture is a flip page so I could add a couple more pics

Here it is open
Ok I went and got my nails done and Joe (my nail guy) wanted me to do a "summer" thing. For all that know me know that I like to be different so I guess he knew that I would do it. I am glad I did it cause I LOVE it. They are a little long but I am sure I will be filling them shortly.