Saturday, May 30, 2009

What a Busy Day

I got up early and headed out to Arthritis Walk 2009. Cowboy went with me. He enjoyed being out and seeing all the other dogs and boy did he get a lot of attention!
Cowboy & I getting ready for the walk.
You should have seen the look on Cowboys face when he saw this dog.......ummmmmm what!
My friend Sara and I. Sara is giving me so much inspiration. She is such an awesome person! I am so glad that I have found a friend like her to be in my life. I am glad that I got to walk with Team Tate & help support her as well as other that are fighting Arthritis.
Team Tate!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!




Hestn & Haydn got the camera and decided to take pictures of each other on the way to the TAG picnic.
Haydn and his friends that are in TAG together. Look what Hestn found????
Mrs Hungerford(Haydn's TAG teacher) & Haydn
Uncle Bubba & Uncle Traci came down to see us.
We got to see Uncle Bubba & Uncle Traci!
Uncle Bubba playing around with Haydn We went a Tiki Party with the familyMy Bubba and I at the party
Uncle Bubba & Uncle Traci
Is that Hestn with a shot glass.......yep but he had a shot of root beer
The boys playing on the hammock
Haydn with the shot glass on his head

No comments: