Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am so proud of Haydn......today was his turn in helping do the announcements at school. The children that do it assist the principal by doing The Pledge of Allegiance, Pledge of Allegiance to State Flag, The Hopkins Pledge & announce the lunch for the day. He did a awesome job. Way to go Haydn!!!!!

We meet some friends at Sonic today and the boys had a great time playing!






Look what I got today!!!!!!!!
MY STAMPS!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get them all inky!!!!!
Thanks Odd Bird Planet!!!! (I won a 50 gift card and bought these stamps)
Here is my card I made the door with the OBP stamp and the cowboys chick! It is one of my 1st where I add color. I think it is ok but I still have a LOBG way to go


OOOO I am getting SO spoiled this week! Chrissy bought this for me to hold mt cuttlebug! Love it Thanks Chrissy! It works GREAT!!!!!

No comments: