Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swine Flu

I know that alot of y'all are checking in on us and have heard in the news about the Swine Flu. The bad news is it is VERY close to us. The school district next to us is closed at least till next week. But the good news is that us Raborn's are all doing ok. Haydn still has school but they are really on top of things and washing, washing, washing hands did I say washing hands heehee. The Judson ISD is trying very hard to stay on top of it so hopefully they will. I got a call from the school district yesterday to let us know that there are no reported cases in JISD and they are doing their best to make sure that kiddos do not come to school sick.

I have talked with both boys about keeping hands away from their face and not getting close to ANYONE!!! We will continue to live but just be very careful until further notice. The good news is that they have a treatment for it and are making sure that they take it serious!

No comments: