The boys waiting to start the egg hunt and Granny's
Baskets from Noni and Papaw
Well I have to tell everyone a funny story.....You know how you sometimes get those emails with pictures that the "kids" drew. Well this one was from a kid my kid, Haydn. He drew this and brought it home to us and showed me and I thought it was GREAT work. Well on Friday the paper fell out of his back and was sitting on the floorboard of my car. Allen got in the the car and asked "what in the heck is that drawing on the floorboard?" I said "something Haydn drew; why?" He hold the picture up like this......... (I was like I did not see that drawing????)
Well after Allen & I looked puzzled at each other for a minute I held up the paper and said Haydn what did you draw again on this paper??? He said a motorcycle, Mom! remember!!!??? (next picture)When I looked back the page was turned and sure enough it was a motorcycle. I did see that before!
Here is what was on the other side of the paper....

1 comment:
Looks like you had a wonderful day! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment