Last night I went and scraped with some girl friends; it was a lot of fun and I got a lot done. Here is one of my fall LO that I am doing for a LO exchange I am in. I almost have them all completed. WooHoo!

My Spring ATC:

I made this card using a sketch that Anne did with an Easter card swap that we did at
TSR. I LOVE the card she made it was an awesome!

I got a scrapy box in the mail today. My scrap sister sent me a lovely box full of great scrpin' goodies. Thank you Lan; you have been a great sister.


Lan sent to the boys Easter goodies and it made there day....Thank you so much from my boys!!!
We had a family game night and played this rabbit game. I got it a couple Easter's ago. I am not sure there is a name but it is like Jenga but you have rabbits and try to pull the rabbits out one at a time depending on the color the dice lands on when you roll it. We had a great time and everyone enjoyed it.


Daddy tyring to get a rabbit

Hestn trying
Haydn trying......
Haydn knocked them ALL down!!!!!!!
Here is it set up again this time we set them up all the same color in the same level.
Here is my LO or today.
2 comments:
Love the LO's and cards. You got some cool goodies from you sis and family game night is a must... Love that game... Nick would too!
How sweet, love all your easter pics, looks like your family had a great time.
Post a Comment