Saturday, March 14, 2009

My MOJO is BACK!

Well I have been on a scrapin' roll. I went scrapin' with the girls Thursday night and I scraped Friday. Today I did not get to do much; that's ok. My brother and SIL are here from Dallas. So I have been spending time with them.


Here is some of the LO's I have done. Enjoy!
















I also got some great goodies from my scrap sister(on the scraproom.com). Thank you Lan I LOVE everything you sent even used some stuff in the above LO's. Here is a picture of what I received.....



One quick note look at this photo of my COWPOKE.... I just love it. He & Hestn were playing and I took a couple pictures.

2 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

You are on a role girlfriend... i scrapped tonight and was on a role as well. Lovin' it!!

Your pages are great!

... said...

Love Them!