It has been one busy day.
I woke up with a headache.....(the molds were high) so I was SLOW moving this morning. Hestn and I went to do our grocery shopping and then to pick up Haydn from school.
Haydn had a dentist apt to put some sealant on a tooth that looked like it might start to having some trouble. He did a super job being a big boy.
I needed to run to Wal~Mart; so I went solo and left the boys with Daddy watching Sponge Bob. When I got home I noticed that a box of cookies (that I just bought today) was sitting on the table and almost empty. I think there were 2 left. Well I was like what happened here.....? I looked at the box and it said 12 so I looked up and started to ask and here comes Hestn "Mommy those are gross!" ( I know that we are related to Uncle Bill so I thought to myself...no way they ate them all and then decide that they were not good. (LOVE ya Uncle Bill) Hestn looks at me and said "I throw them in the trash, they're gross!" I am looking at him in awe thinking I had one and they were not gross. But here is what happened.......I always tell the boys when they are eating something that is not good to throw it away. Well I guess Hestn decided to do just that. But not just the one he had started to eat he was gonna through them ALL away! I tell ya Hestn defiantly keeps me on my toes.
Well today Mom started her chemo and seems to be tolerating it ok. I hope it keeps up. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. We love ya mom!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Super cute.. Tanner does stuff like that. He is always telling me "but you said mom. remember back a few weeks ago" LOL
LOL, Hestn cracks me up! I am glad to hear that your mom is doing well too!
Post a Comment