Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We have been on the go...

Well I guess I am glad I stayed home all day yesterday. Today I have finally stopped.

Haydn asked for donuts this morning for breakfast. I great breakfast I know but what can I say LOLWe took Cowboy to the vet to get neutered and the mole on his chest removed.

I picked up Mom and we ran some earned. Then went back home because her nurse was coming. By the way Mom is doing GREAT!!! She will start chemo when her wound in a little better. I think in about 9 days the will take the wound vac off and then we will see.


I am not sure if everyone knows but I have been fighting a chest cold that turned into all sorts of stuff. The latest is that I have 2 abscess that have formed in my ear; along with a really bad case of swimmers ear. (I have not swam in how long) There was several more things but those are the biggest problems. Well I am on ear drops and a heavy dose of antibiotics. Boy O Boy Well I am getting better everyday. I went and saw the ENT today and he was happy with the progress I have made since Monday so I will continue to do what I am doing. I hope it all clears up soon. Allen told me that I am Hell when I am well but I am always sick LOL
I went and picked up Haydn and the kids today after school and then went to pick up Cowboy from the vet. Poor lil' guy. He was falling over and is out of it. I hope he gets better soon.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cowboy Uncle Tom said to get better soon, Oh and you to Heather..... Love ya!

~ Angie ~ said...

Awe.. I hope you get better soon. and poor Cowboy. But, he should bounce back in a few days. Chopper was a little sore for 2 or 3 days after he was fixed.

The Tate Family said...

Feel better Heather and Cowboy. What a rough few days! Please let me know if you need anything.

... said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Heather, it sucks to feel so icky.

Poor Cowboy & poor mommy for having to explain what cowboy was having done to the kiddos! hope he gets back to himself soon too!