Monday, February 9, 2009

I am getting better

Well I went to the doctor today and I have a sinus infection and a cough. He put me on an antibiotic and I hope to be back to myself real soon! hahaha


Allen had to work on Saturday and well that is when I really started feeling bad but I hung in there anyway..... I took the boys to the park to feed the duck. They had a great time. I think Hestn wanted to go swimming with them. I tell ya that boy keeps me on my toes LOL







Tomorrow Haydn has a field trip to Sea World and he is going without Mommy.......BOOHOO!!! There is no parents going on this field trip.


Also Haydn 1st grade performance is at Hopkins on Thursday at 6pm. He has one speaking part and has been practicing everyday.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Mama said...

What park was that? Looks fun!!