Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update on Mom

Mom before surgery ( being silly)
Mom going to OR
Dad giving kisses
First off my family would like to say thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.

I left from the hospital around 4:15 this afternoon; Mom had gotten out of surgery was resting in ICU. Dad had talked to the doctor after surgery but we had not had a chance to speak with him. Mom was very tired and just really wanting to sleep. So I decided to come home and see how the boys were doing.....Daddy took the day off to take care of Hestn and pick Haydn up from school. When I got home all was great! Thanks Allen you are the best!!!!


Her blood pressure is low so they have made her lay flat and given her some plasma to help and it had. But they had to reduce the epidural because of her bp and she is having a little pain but once they get in under control they will up it again.

Please continue to prayer for Mom. I will update soon
Mom we love you. FIGHT! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Heather and family,

Keep up your faith, we all have to think good thoughts for your mom.

We will pray an few extra prayers for the whole family.
Love ya
God Bless you all,
Hugs's and Kiss's
Aunt Sharon & Uncle Tom

The Tate Family said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Your mom is a strong woman...she will get through this and seems to be in great hands. Please let me know if you need anything!!!! I'm here for you whenever you need something.

... said...

Kevin, the Boys & I will continue to pray for your mom and you. And it is a given that if you ever need anything just let me know.