Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sorry I did no update yesterday






Mom with Chong( Haydn's monkey)

Papaw & the boys in the waiting area at the hospital
We took the boys to Chick-A-La ( this is what Hestn calls it) after we left the hospital

Mom is doing good. She was setting up when I got this yesterday am. She had a bed bath; we all know that makes us feel better to be clean. They were going to take out the NG tube.( I think that is what they called it) They had to put her on some oxygen her stats were down to 84 but while I was there with O2 they were in the high 90's.



Mom is doing great! The boys did a video and she LOVED that. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.




Yesterday I went with my scrap buddies to Austin. We went to Ikea, Archiver's & Hula Hut to eat. It was very nice and boy did I get some great things to organize and to play with. Denesa has pics so as soon as she post them I will steal a few.

I added pic's THANK D!
Birthday nachos YUMM~O!
AT Hula Hut on Lake Austin
Archiver's Scrapbook store
Us with all of our goodies at IKEA!


Have a Super Sunday!

1 comment:

... said...

Happy to hear your Mom is still doing well! We will continue to send happy & healthy vibes along with prayers her way!

I had such a great time last night!