Friday, January 30, 2009

Please say a prayer for my Mom

I got a call this am from my Dad at 6 an saying that Mom was in ICU.

Mom's wound became infected and started oozing and we had a call in to the doctor. Yesterday Mom wanted to go home & rest so I took her home and she did say that she felt week but I just thought that after all the doc apt that we had been to this week it was taken a tool on her. Dad came home from work and say my Mom and started taking care of her around 8:30 om he took her to the ER. They admitted her and said that she was VERY sick.

I have just left the hospital and she is doing really well. She resting and still had a minor headache but color is good and talking and laughing. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Mama said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love Ya!