I thought it would have knocked his loose tooth out but ....nope.
Haydn got brought home his school pictures( sorry about the glare; I do not have the scanner hocked up so I took a picture)
Here is what I made his teachers (a note pad). I will also take them lunch one day during the school year. I put the initials on the outside.
Here is what I made his teachers (a note pad). I will also take them lunch one day during the school year. I put the initials on the outside.

3 comments:
Awe, Poor Baby!!!
The school picture is so cute.
Great job on the notebooks... did you find the measurements or did you just do it trial and error?
Did you glue a piece of paper to the back of the note pad?
Wow boys, what a deal.
Santa was just at Uncle Tom and my house asking about you two, he ask if I knew if you had been good or bad. We told him GOOD! I just wanted you to know Santa is out making his last look at who's good and who's bad! So be at your best.... dont make Aunt Shaorn & Uncle Tom look bad after we told Santa how you were the BEST BOYS ever!
Love ya
My goodness what drama! Glad to hear everyone is okay though.
The notebook looks great. Always creative!
Post a Comment