Thursday, December 4, 2008

A much better day

Well this is what I woke up to this morning around 5:45 am. The boys playing army men with my bowl and strainer. Never a bull moment.


I am feeling 100% better today. Thank you all for the well wishes!


Here is my LO for the day. This was when we went to Incredible Pizza for Haydn's 6th Birthday. Haydn could not drive because he was not old enough so he rode with me and Hestn rode with Allen. Haydn & I won 1st place. The man speed our car up so the others would not win. LOL

In the Stay at Home Mom group (MMMP)I am in we did a silent auction this summer. The money that was raised went to the San Antonio Children's Shelter. In that auction I bought a dinner made and delivered by Kelli. Today was the day that we got our meal. The meal included Homemade Pasta, sauce with pork and meatballs, salad, bread, fried hot peppers & canolli cake. OMG I tell you what this was so DELISH!!!!! Kelli you out did yourself. Besides the food being ooooo sooooo gooood; I LOVE that I had no REAL MESS to clean! LOVE THAT!!!

Salad
Homemade pasta before cooking

sauce with pork and meatballs

fried hot peppers

cooked pasta

garlic bread

O so yummy!


canolli cake


An update on Haydn's tooth well there has been no change I guess I need to take him to the dentist. I think that he is just so content knowing that he has a loose tooth. I think that I scared him a little by telling him that it might hurt and bleed a tad. But all of you know Haydn and he would so FREAK out when it happened if i did not tell him. I will let you know when it decides to come out.


Cowboy wanted his picture taken! He said to say "Hello. Uncle Tom!!!"


Ok so so while I was "slaving" over the stove; warming everything up. Hestn puts this tube thingy down the drain. That boy...................................................

2 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Dang looks really good... I want some.

Anonymous said...

Tell Cowboy Uncle Tom said Hello!!

I need you to find out how to make the "canolli cake" it looks good and I think Tom would like it. Send me the recipe if you get it.