Well Christmas Eve the boys were supper excited and ready to go to bed when the sun was going down. We went to Noni & Papaw's and then to Granny and Grandpa's so we made them wait a little bit before going to sleep. When we got home around 8pm they were ready to hit the hay. Both boys showered off and then put there jammies on and right into bed. Man wish it could be that easy all the time. Anyway, Haydn went right to bed but Hestn deiced that he did not want the small tree in his room because he did not want Santa to come to his room while he was sleeping and leave gifts. Daddy told him that Santa was only leaving gifts at the big tree in the living room. He tossed and turned and then went to sleep. Well around 2:00 am here comes Haydn cause Santa has come; Mom, Dad come see and get up and on and on. I tried to tell him that Hestn was still asleep and that we needed to wait till morning but he was a not having it. I finally talked him into waiting and going back to sleep for a little while; so I tucked him into bed and off to sleep I went. About a hour later I wake up because I hear crying so I sit up and it is Haydn again. All upset because Santa came and he wants to open gifts. Ok now I am starting to feel bad because all the excitement & I do not want to remove the magic of Christmas so I calmed him down and we talked about what time it was & we went and looked at all the gifts under the tree and I told him that I did not think that Daddy & Hestn would like to woke up at this time of morning. Haydn deiced that he would go to sleep. Well a few minutes later I wake up and see the TV is on in the living room. I go in there and Haydn is setting all curled up on the couch watching TV. I asked him what he was doing and he looked at me like I was crazy" whatchin' TV" he said. yep I see that but I thought you were going to bed. He said he was too excited so again I am really feeling bad but I knew that if we had a FULL day ahead of us. I also knew that I would have a house full of GRUMPS if we all got up at this time. I went and laid down with Haydn and he fell right to sleep. And this time he stayed asleep till Uncle Bubba woke him up at 7am.
Here are some Christmas pics Enjoy!
It was a great day spending time with family!And we all made out like bandits! WhooooHooo!

3 comments:
Oh wow! Glad you got him to go back to sleep for a little while. They are so cute when they are so excited, but we need to sleep too. Looks like you guys all enjoyed a lovely Christmas.
I love your blog Heather! Sounds like you guys had a fantastic Christmas!!!
Your sock monkey is so cute, LOL! It looks like you and the Family had a wonderful Christmas! You should tell Santa to make your house his last stop next year, maybe you will get more sleep :)
Post a Comment