Monday, December 1, 2008

Allen has....


been asking me to make him meatloaf for years now. I HATE meatloaf....I think I had it WAY to much as a kid. LOL Well today was the day. I made meatloaf, fresh green beans and mash potatoes. Allen LOVED it, he said it was added onto the fav list. What was I thinking I should have messed it up so he would not ask for it again. Well at least he enjoyed dinner tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That's Uncle Tom's kinda food, he likes meatloaf too, you may be in trouble when we come back to Texas...... Now EVERONE knows, Heather can cook meatloaf!!! Uncle Tom said it looks gooooood, green bean and taters too....Uncle Tom love you!!!! That may be fun cooking that for Uncle Tom and Allen.

Scrappin' Mama said...

Yummy, looks great!

Nicole Maki said...

MMMMM!

That looks like it should be a picture on a menu.

Sorry you did too good a job *grin*