After looking all over the house ( Haydn thought that "little man" was gonna be in his room because he was in Hestn's room yesterday) for little man. The boys were convinced that he does not "move" he "hides"! LOL While having breakfast before school Haydn spotted him on the top of the Microwave. What a little sneak this elf is!
I did a LO of our Christmas decorations from last year. I have also been working on some more Christmas cards.
My family has decided to exchange home made ornaments this year and it has been so much fun. Not to mention that you get a something ( other than a bill) in the mail. I know I am how old.... but hey what can I say. The boys LOVED getting mail also. (thank you everyone for sending their ornaments separate it has MADE their day!
I have sent all my Christmas cards and Ornaments out; in a couple of days I will post pics of what I have made. Also we took family pics and they will be up also.
Here are the ones that we have received to date! (the boys each got one and Allen and I got one also)

1 comment:
That must be fun getting all these ornaments... its great and something to treasure always!!
Post a Comment