Well today "little man" was really hiding. It took me & the boys ALONG time to find this little guy! After searching all over the house we started giving up thinking that he did not come back; then we went into Haydn's room and were talking about all his games and there he was.
The weather is getting cold. The weather man said that it is gonna start staying cold. I tell ya we have been cold hot and back cold again. Anyhoo it is starting to feel a little more like winter around here.
I got mail and it was WAY cool!!! More ornaments that my grandmother made! Thanks Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom!
I made Chicken & Dumpling's for dinner tonight. I LOVE when it gets cold and I get to make all the meals that I have not made in forever.(I can not eat winter food when it is HOT outside)
A Christmas Story
The day ended on a not so good note. My Mom was diagnosed with liver cancer in 2007; she had the bad part of the liver taken out and left with 30% of her liver. She has had a CT scan every 6 months. Well about 6 months ago a radio tech thought that he saw something on her adrenal gland. Well she had the doc and radiologist look at the CT and they said no. Well Mom had another CT yesterday and today she got a call from her doctor that there is ANOTHER spot. But not on the liver it is now on her adrenal gland. Our family is really close and this is really hard for us. My MOM is our ROCK!! Please say a prayer for my mom. She is a strong women and she is gonna beat it again. But I know that this is another BATTLE.

2 comments:
Raborn's,
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Hugs to you all!
My thoughts and prayers are with your mom and your family. Please do not hesitate to call me if you need anything... HUGS!!!
Post a Comment