Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 days till Christmas

received more ornaments ~ added new picture see post"17 day till Christmas"


Little man was by the couch this morning when Daddy and I woke up we saw him 1st because Haydn and Hestn spent the night at Noni and Papaw's. I went out scrapin' with the girls. Had a great time and got to meet another great lady from SA that scraps. It was nice to meet ya, Paula! Can't wait to do it again. I got a lot done but not as much as I wanted to get done but that is ok, I guess.






Mom and I went to make tamales with my Aunts today. We had a great time. I tell ya what they are so much fun. I was laughing the whole time. I can only imagine how it was to have lived with them when they all lived together. LOL



Aunt Rose kneading the masa
Aunt Virg adding the meat
Aunt Margret spreading masa Aunt Martha
Aunt Gloria spreading the masa



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! Uncle Tom wants to know where his tamales are? Ha Ha.

Scrappin' Mama said...

The tamales look good... were they? =) I am glad you were able to spend this time with your mom and aunts...