Monday, December 15, 2008

10 days till Christmas

"Little man" was in the bathroom today that lil' guy not really sure why he was in there besides that is the ONLY room he has not been in but o- well he was there today.



I worked on a gift and finished it! I LOVE the way it turned out! Yea me!!! LOL



Here is my LO for today. ( Hestns' 3rd Birthday)


Also we had Family pics done and I have not posted them but here they are.





Here is my ornament that I made for the family ornament exchange


Everyone should have received their cards by know so here is a sample of my cards I made. I think they were all different. I do not like making the same thing over and over LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did good on your cards and your ornaments are great! We love them.

Angela said...

That is a great ornament. Love the family photos and the Christmas cards.