Monday, November 24, 2008

Our 1st day off of school for Thanksgiving

Well to start off our day Haydn came to me and said that his tooth was loose...he has been saying this for a couple weeks. I guess someone in his classroom lost a tooth and he thinks it is cool so has been wanting to do the some. Anyways I told him to stop because his tooth was not loose ( Doctor Doose said that more then likely with the way the X-rays were he would not loose teeth till LATER) Haydn continued saying it was loose so I check and sure enough it IS LOOSE!!! OMG I am in so denial this is it my BABY is growing up....I mean loosing teeth is...well. I am lost for words and I told the boys I was gonna cry. Hestn tells Haydn not to say anything about his tooth because it makes me cry.

Haydn pointing to his loose tooth!
As they morning went on I got a call Scrapbook 911 saying that I had something that needed to be picked up. I was lost and then they told me that "They had something there that was TO: Heather R FROM: "Santa" The boys and I went to Scrapbook 911 to see what it was all about and there was my SLICE! I have been wanting one. The ladies would not give me any info but I would like to say "SANTA" I LOVE YA!!!!!! I felt like a kid jumping and so excited the boys just kept stirring at me as if I was crazy LOL Well they know their momma!! I have play with the SLICE and BOY DO I LOVE IT!!!!




On another note as we were putting the boys to bed tonight I was taking a picture of Haydn loose tooth and Hestn wanted his picture taken also. Haydn gets a little upset because Hest wants to be JUST like his BIG brother. I herd Allen and Haydn talking.... Allen told Haydn it's ok he wants to be like you and Haydn says " I know Daddy he wants to be just like me and he already has a good start because he looks just like me!" I almost fell over. That boy I tell ya! Gotta love em!



Here is Hestn mouth.....He HAD to have a picture like bubba

1 comment:

The Tate Family said...

What an exciting day Heather! Your baby is loosing his first tooth AND you got your Slice. WOW!!! How fun is that?!!!!!