Side note Hestn chews gum great with no problem but I guess no Bubble gum for him. Well he is so pics so enjoy
Look what I did!
Here is a picture of me chasing him around trying to get the gum out.............look at his back it is all red (poor dude)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Never a dull moment
Ok so I am trying to do laundry and house work AND I think I am gonna have minute to sit down look on the computer and what do I see..............................THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you what there is =NEVER a dull moment with that boy. He asked for "bubble" gum so he could blow a big bubble and this what I get. Well last time you get "bubble" gum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh poor Mommy! Hestn really keeps you on your toes, lol! Hope you were able to get the gum out of his hair!
p.s. Kaidon heard me talking to you on the phone and says "hestn ok? It's ok Hestn"
GOOD LUCK!
OMG, to funny!! Did you get it all out?
LMAO Heather! That is too funny! I hope you got it all out. Poor Heather...it never is a dull moment with boys.
Ok thanks for all the "good" luck vibes.......Hestn sure needed them! In all times for him, to do something like this; we are taking pictures tomorrow evening! I got it out.....good thing he needed a haircut! But as for his back he goes he still has gum in the hairs on his back. He can thank daddy for those genes. LOL
Did you know peanut butter will take gum out of hair and off you skin? It also works on getting glue off of you too. You just put a little peanut butter on the area rub it with your fingers and comb it right out.
By the way don’t pick on my boys, heck Uncle Tom still gets gum and glue in his hair!!! Ha Ha..
You’re still just the best mom!
Love ya Aunt Sharon
Post a Comment