Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Haydn's Awards Ceremony

Haydn received 3 Awards this 9 weeks. The awards he got are perfect attendance, super E and Reading Award. We are so proud of him. Go HAYDO!!!!!!



(I left my camera; I know all of you all are like.....Heather, not Heather but yea I did. I took pics from my camera phone but not sure how to get them off of it) So here ya are pics of my camera phone with the pics. LOL don't laugh to hard....a Mommas gotta do what a Mommas got to do!!!



5 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Congrats to Hayden...way to go!!! You're tooo funny with the pics.your right....a mamas got to do what shes gotta do...

The Tate Family said...

GO Haydn! Congrats dude! LOL Heather with your pics...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Haydn! Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom or very proud of you..

... said...

WHOO HOO Haydn, Good Job!!
LOL! Good thinking with the camera phone though! Better than no pictures at all!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm LMAO of you taking pics of the pics on your phone! LOVE it!
Congrats to Haydn too!
~ Holly