Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Great Time With Friends

Haydn, Will, Hestn & Nick
SpiderHaydn
We found a friend on the playground



We MADE it!!!!!
I LOVE HAYDN"S FACE!
He just could not hold on
These little cups spin
I'm dizzy
SpiderHestn

We meet Denesa and Nick , Sara and Will at the park this morning. We played and then went on a hike. Next time I get invited to go a hike with Denesa remind me to wear my hiking boots LOL We did do some off roading and swamp swimming but all in all it was fun. Just kidding but we did go off the beaten path.
After the park we went to MC'y D's to eat lunch then back to the Nick and Denesa's to let the kiddos play and Mamma's talk and look at scrapin' magazines. While we were at Denesa's Chrissy, Kaidon and Kaysen showed up. We had a great time playing thanks for having us over.

1 comment:

The Tate Family said...

It was a great morning! Thanks for taking such cute pics!