Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Friday





Allen and Hestn went to the Hobby store this am while I was at my Doctors apt. Allen went to get stuff to fix his truck so that when Aunt Sharron and Uncle Tom come down they can "play" Hahaha I hope Uncle Tom is practicing driving his truck. When we were in Mo. this summer it was so much fun watching him and Allen drive there trucks around. Uncle Tom would "gun" his truck and keep his eye on Allen's truck always ending driving his up a tree! I think that Aunt Sharon and I laughed so much that day. We had such a great time. Here are some pics of the trucks and of course the men



Well back to today............Haydn made a 100 on his sp test! Good job Haydo!!!!!!! He made me wonder today because I asked him how he did and he said I "ONLY" got a 100 this time. I hope that we are not pushing him to hard...................... Allen & I tell him to do his best. We told him that he did very well and are so happy with him. After looking at his paper last week they had a bonus word which allowed him to make 110 and there was not bonus word this week.


Tonight I am going to a Mystery Murder dinner with my Mom's group. I love those ladies they are so much fun to be around. My character is Ivan Spudnik a Russian rocket scientist "don't laugh" I will post pictures tomorrow and tell you how it went then


As all of you know because I have received many "are y'all gonna be ok" calls Ike is coming but has turned which is great news for us. I have told all that have called that we have never had any bad storm this far inland before and I thought it would be fine. Well after doing so further investigation we would have been hit with high wind and bad rain. They are still saying that we will have some rain but not like before he moved. I hope all the people that are going to be affected by this will be ok and they will be in my thought and prayers.


Tell next time

No comments: